Technology News : Apple continues to expand the warranty period for the film layer flaking MacBook model.
2/2017 month, Apple launched the extended warranty package policies for MacBook screen film layer to flaking, 10/2017. But it seems this decision continue to experience intense opposition by users. And now, Mr. Big Apple Cons continue to extend this policy to the year 2021.
List of Apple’s MacBook line replacement free screen film layer peels include:
- MacBook 2013 life: both versions size MacBook Pro 13-inch and 15-inch to 7/2018.
- MacBook MacBook Pro: 2014-life 13-inch and 15-inch 3/2019 to to 5/2019.
- Lifetime 2015: MacBook MacBook 12-inch to 4/2020, MacBook Pro 13-inch to 15-inch MacBook Pro, 10/2020 apply different policies due to products still on the shelves.
- MacBook life 2016:12-inch MacBook, 13-inch and 15-inch to 6/2021.
- MacBook 2017 life: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch and 15-inch apply different policies due to products still on the shelves.
Note that, each machine comes a serial number will be replaced at most 2 times. In this policy, innovation, Apple does not officially and publicly and also banned the online Counsellor program announcement date to the customer. The airline will follow the warranty period and make suitable policy with each of the models as mentioned above.
Bubble film layer error hardware error is severe, affect the quality of the display screen MacBook. This error comes from Apple’s design due to minimize the thickness of the screen, as well as the thin rubber doăng outline mode display, resulting in billion current easy-peeling and scratched by the fundamental impact of the screen with the keyboard When users close the machine, clean the inappropriate material is also makes the MacBook Pro looks become ugly to the point.